RumrumShirt - Fox that’s what I do I read Books I drink Coffee and I know things shirt

Buy this shirt:  https://rumrumshirt.com/product/fox-thats-what-i-do-i-read-books-i-drink-coffee-and-i-know-things-shirt/
During the Fox that’s what I do I read Books I drink Coffee and I know things shirt Besides,I will do this virtual fashion show, which was held last week, the designers combined traditional craft with modern finishings, all of which challenged the idea of what Indigenous design can be. One artist in particular stood out from the lineup: Skawennati, a Mohawk artist based in Montréal, Canada. Originally from Kahnawake, which is Mohawk territory, Skawennati has been producing her multimedia art in the city for over 18 years. She is best known for her virtual works, which consist of futuristic digital worlds, films, and avatars with an unlikely Indigenous twist, outfitting her characters in traditional clothing such as ribbon shirts and more. “My work is about imagining Indigenous people in the future,” she says. “We need to imagine the future of our nations, because we have been relegated to the past for far too long.”
Fox that's what I do I read Books I drink Coffee and I know things shirt
In the Fox that’s what I do I read Books I drink Coffee and I know things shirt Besides,I will do this past, Skawennati has partnered up with her husband, Jason Edward Lewis, a professor, to create AbTeC, a “research-creation network” aimed at helping Indigenous students honor and maintain their culture through technology. “AbTeC stands for Aboriginal Territories in Cyberspace,” she says. “We designed workshops [on there] to teach Indigenous youth how to use digital tools to tell our stories.” Some of their workshops have run on AbTeC Island, their virtual headquarters. The artist also makes “‘Machinimas,” which are short movies based in virtual environments; she has been making them since the early 2000s. Skawennati has become well-versed in creating digital avatars as a result, using a software called Second Life to bring them to life. “It allows you to make things right inside the program,” she says. “It’s one of the most popular virtual worlds online, with hundreds of thousands of users.” To make the Indigenous attire her avatars wear, Skawennati then uses the software Marvelous Designer, which creates 3-D clothing. (She is even working on a new series of Instagram filters, too, where people can Avatar-ize themselves.)
Fox that's what I do I read Books I drink Coffee and I know things s Hoodie
Home:  https://rumrumshirt.com/

Nhận xét

Bài đăng phổ biến từ blog này

RumrumShirt - Cats Ghost It’s fall Y’all Halloween shirt

RumrumShirt-March Girl facts is most known for shirt

RumrumShirt - Official Painata Violence Is Not The Answer Shirt